Lorenzo is a founding partner of FINKENHOF. In 2006 he was admitted to the bar. He specializes on insolvency law focusing in particular on the restructuring of distressed companies and the retention of asset values.
Furthermore, Lorenzo advises corporate bodies (managing directors, executive board members, supervisory board members) with respect to their rights and obligations in challenging business situations. In addition, he develops restructuring concepts and insolvency plans for debtors’ self-administration (Eigenverwaltung) and protective shield proceedings (Schutzschirmverfahren) (so called “ESUG” proceedings) and helps to implement these concepts in cooperation with the existing management team.
Prior to the founding of FINKENHOF, Lorenzo spent several years with the leading restructuring law firm WELLENSIEK and previously with international law firm Clifford Chance. In 2008 he earned his doctoral degree from the University of Jena.
Lorenzo speaks German and English.
- Advising managing directors and board members (executive and supervisory board)
- Protective shield proceedings (Schutzschirmverfahren) and self administration (Eigenverwaltung)
- Advising companies and shareholders on in-court and out-of court restructurings
- Advising investors on the acquisition of distressed assets
||Attorney at law at FINKENHOF, Frankfurt am Main (Germany)
|2009 – 2015
||Attorney at law at WELLENSIEK, Frankfurt am Main (Germany)
|2007 – 2009
||Attorney at law at Clifford Chance, Frankfurt am Main (Germany)
|2006 – 2008
||Doctorate in law from the University of Jena
|2003 – 2005
||Legal clerkship at the Higher Regional Court in Celle, second state examination
|1998 – 2003
||Studied law at the universities of Heidelberg and Berlin, first state examination
- Fintyre Group (tyre sales company) on the restructuring in insolvency and sale to Bridgestone
- Sport Voswinkel (Intersport) on the restructuring by protective shield proceeding (Schutzschirmverfahren) (self administration and insolvency plan)
- Companies of Air Berlin group on all aspects under insolvency law (in-court and out-of-court)
- SAM Automotive on the initiation and conduct of insolvency proceedings (restructruring by transfer / asset deal)