Maximilian has been advising clients on several M&A transactions, joint ventures, strategic alliances and corporate restructurings. He also possesses of comprehensive experience in litigation and advises his clients during legal disputes.
Maximilian studied law at the universities of Bonn, Seville, and Munster. After completing his legal clerkship at the Higher Regional Court in Frankfurt, he obtained a doctoral degree at the University of Cologne. Thereafter, he spent many years as an associated partner working for the well-respected law firm Gleiss Lutz with a focus on M&A and corporate law.
Maximilian speaks German, English, French, and Spanish.
- M&A/Corporate law
- Dispute Resolution
|Since 2015||Attorney at law at FINKENHOF, Frankfurt am Main (Germany)|
|2010 – 2015||Attorney at law at Gleiss Lutz, Frankfurt am Main (Germany)|
|2013||Legal counsel in a German manufacturing company during a six-month secondment|
|2009||Doctorate in law from the University of Cologne|
|2006 – 2008||Legal clerkship at the Higher Regional Court in Frankfurt am Main, second state examination|
|2001 – 2006||Studied law at universities of Bonn, Seville, and Munster, first state examination|
- Consulting of a German supplier during the carve-out and subsequent sale of a business division
- Consulting of a US-based supplier during the sale of a product line within the scope of a cross-border share and asset deal
- Consulting of a US-based corporation in the acquisition of a German manufacturer of precision casting products
- Defending of a DAX corporation against claims filed by the insolvency administrator of an insolvent affiliated company
- Advising an insolvency administrator in the sale of the assets of an insolvency debtor
- Advising the shareholders of a German manufacturing company in the establishment of a joint venture with an Asian conglomerate
- Advising of a mail-order drug store in the establishment of a joint venture
- Advising shareholders in various shareholders‘ disputes